We were driving back from dinner with our newer car. Catz, my kid was driving. I looked and an old homeless lady (guess) stepped out in the middle of the road for the right lane causing the SUV on the right to have to stop. She then blocked their progress. I’m acting as the driving instructor to my kid so I told him to slowly go around her on the left. I yelled at her to get out of the road. Either she was trying to commit suicide or was just out of it. Who knows.
I then called 911 and reported her. That’s the 2nd time that’s happened too. I saw another one a few years back. Irvine apparently changed their decades old policy of taking any homeless person and dumping them in the next city. So now we get to enjoy things like this.
Of course I don’t know what happened after this. Hopefully the police came and got her. Complete lunatic.
I get a Lifeline in the group that wouldn’t ever heal the group. Probably didn’t even know it was an option. Unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be a “I NEED HEALING” request that is auto translated for non english speakers. I tried typing to them. I tried talking to them over voice (didn’t speak English maybe). They play a healer that doesn’t heal. The HP is even RED to show them. Infuriating.
I have a great set of equipment but die. The resurrection place is NEXT to my corpose almost. But the idiots didn’t res me and just stole my equipment. Like 5 mins later they finally figure out to resurrect me. But then THEY die. So I made them watch me afk in the bushes until they quit out. haha.
Everyone gets so loot crazy that they just jam loot button non stop with zero thought about teammates or making sure everyone gets a gun/etc. So I was going for a gun and my idiot teammate goes past me, jacks all the ammo for it but leaves the gun. So then we go to fight and I have no ammo for it. I type asking for the ammo, I voice chatted for the ammo. Would never drop it. So then we all died because he was a dumbFAQ who wasn’t smart about what he was looting. Good teammates make sure you get equipped and ping requests and pass along loot.
played maybe 300-500 games, only ran into about 4 cheating games that I knew they were cheating but it’s becoming more common.
Well that episode was disturbing. I guess that’s how they bring people back.
To celebrate the 25th anniversary of The Elder Scrolls franchise, Bethesda is giving away the Windows PC version of The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind. The offer is only valid today, March 25, and requires a login at Bethesda.net. Simply redeem the code “TES25TH-MORROWIND” to have the game added to your account.
Here’s my next video. Check it out and subscribe. Punching people to death is so fun when it works out for you. That game gets me so raging, haha.
- HBO’s ‘Deadwood’ revival unveils thrilling first teaser
- ‘Schitt’s Creek’ to end after Season 6 – I enjoy that show
- California Couple Allegedly Paid In Facebook Stock To Have Their Daughter Admitted To UCLA
- Kelly Ripa responds to Sarah Michelle Gellar’s ‘All My Children’ throwback photo on Instagram
- ‘Beverly Hills, 90210’ cast reunited to honor Luke Perry, Brian Austin Green says
- Jussie Smollett case: Chicago police union asks for federal probe
- Instagram launches shopping checkout, charging sellers a fee
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson calls Army tank named after him ‘sexy’ and an ‘honor,’ sparks backlash
- ‘Tanked’ Canceled After 15 Seasons
- R Kelly married Aaliyah, 15, after getting her pregnant and lied about her age to protect himself
- Lori Loughlin’s daughter in second cheating scandal over alleged rigged contest
- Lori Loughlin is DROPPED from Netflix’s Fuller House
- ‘Family Affair’ star talks ‘surviving Cissy,’ seeing Anissa Jones for the last time and alleged sitcom curse
- Chrissy Teigen shades college admissions scandal with viral Photoshop images
- Lori Loughlin’s daughter Olivia Jade was aboard USC official’s yacht in Bahamas when mom was charged: reports
- Lori Laughlin case similar to ‘FULL HOUSE’ plot…
- Actor William H. Macy Avoids Charges in College Admissions Scandal Despite Meeting with Alleged Mastermind
- Felicity Huffman’s character BRIBES her son’s coach in newly-resurfaced Desperate Housewives scenes haha
- FBI Arrested Actress Felicity Huffman With Guns Drawn, Report Says
- Michael Jackson ‘never loved Lisa Marie Presley and was using her to acquire Elvis’ music’
- Disney’s first full ‘Aladdin’ trailer shows extended look at Will Smith in all his Genie glory
- Felicity Huffman, Lori Loughlin among 50 snared in elite college cheating scam, authorities say
- Gerard Butler’s Airstream Stolen During Restoration Effort
I bought this game and its on its way.
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, the latest game from Dark Souls and Bloodbornedevelopment studio FromSoftware, is out tomorrow. After 30 hours of fighting and struggling and strategizing and getting good, I can say I’ve been having an absolute blast.
- ‘Battlefield V’ gameplay trailer shows its take on battle royale
- GameStop’s new CEO is expected to lead a major overhaul
- ‘Sea of Thieves’ anniversary update will let you catch and cook fish a year later
- Stadia is about the future of YouTube, not gaming
- BioWare promises to fix ‘Anthem’ after dismal launch
- Google Stadia’s Only Hardware Is This Special Controller
- Konami Code Shows Up on Google’s New Streaming Controller
- Google’s Gaming Platform Stadia Launch Window Announced
- Warren Spector previews ‘System Shock 3’
- Here’s What We’re Hearing About Google’s Plans For Gaming
- SEGA stops selling gangster video game after actor is arrested on drug charges
- Battlefield V’s battle royale mode gets big reveal
- Legendary ASCII game ‘Dwarf Fortress’ is coming to Steam
- Man Playing ‘Battlefield V’ Has Now Spent More Of Life Fighting Nazis Than Grandfather Did
- Today I Can Finally Be A Tall, Portly Man In World Of Warcraft
- EA says it failed in response to Sims influencer’s alleged sexual harassment
- World of Warcraft Classic Rollout Details
- Teenagers Say EA Brushed Off Reports Of Sexual Harassment By Sims Influencer
- Niantic reveals Harry Potter: Wizards Unite
I’m L60 and L9 at Season 1. Add me, I’m Nebu7777. I’m the worst player ever. I spent $10 for the season pass. I’m the worst ever, 500 games and only 150 kills. I can’t quite nail down what the problem is but I think it’s related to the monitor being blurry (motion blur/refresh) when I turn the screen. At work it’s much better. The FPS is 60+ and the ping is good. I love the Octane Hero. I’m trying to play all of them though for the season bonus XP.
Cheat-Makers Say They’re Cleaning Up In Apex Legends I got cheated on really bad one game. The person killed all 3 of us INSTANTLY.
It’s amazing just how many human things cats do. How can a person be just like a cat in so many ways? God has to be involved IMO.
- Cats yawn
- Cats Stretch
- Cats Sneeze
- Cats Dream – You can hear them making weird noises, sighing, or legs moving
- Cats Sleep
- Cats Snuggle
- Cats follow people around
- Cats are curious
- Cats are excited (some) to see you come home
- Cats (mine) like Bananas, Steak, Chicken, Clean/Cold Water (run to it as soon as it’s refreshed)
- Cats will give you a loving touch with their paw
- Cats are sneaky bastards
- Cats are smart enough to know when a door might be unlocked and can now be opened
- Cats are smart enough to wait for you to open a door, hide on the side, and dart out (door daters).
- Cats can be loyal (my Flametail Siamese is as loyal as a good dog)
- Cats can go on walks without leashes. My neighbor walked her dog and the cat started to follow and now every day goes on the walk with the dog without a leash on her own around the whole block.
- Cats want to be where you are, they don’t want to be alone (some)
- Cats have routines. Mine will go get a drink, go to the bathroom, the jump on bed to be petted, then sleep down next to the legs. During the day she sleeps in the middle bedroom, at night she picks another room.
Overall Check out my playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBA0B7CA9319673F1