So far, I haven’t been blown away but I’ll edit this post as I go. My previous TV was a year 2011 – 55″ Sony HD-LED. 1080p.
- Update: got the PS4 to do proper 4k with a new cable run directly from the PS4 to the TV. But I’m not sure how to run the TV sound back to the receiver.
- I notice some of the 4k content off Netflix looks better for what content they have. Bluerays looked exactly the same because 1920 I guess.
- I’m working on getting the PS4 going in 4k but it isn’t quite working yet.
- I have a 4k receiver but I don’t know how outdated it is
- I’m going to try swapping some HDMI cables
- 55″ is way too small. I’d recommend way bigger.
- bloatware and spyware to the max. The remote is dumb too but it actually worked as a controller for my PS4 which was cool. I think I only have about 20 hours played on my PS4 so far.