Started watching Yellowstone. We’re on season 4. We’re enjoying it. I’m even having dreams about it. My only complaints are:
- like every situation could be solved with security cameras. Where are the $20 cameras? I have a camera that alerts me when anyone does ANYTHING. They do all this illegal stuff that a camera would catch. Or people come to attack them and a camera would alert their phone. haha. Or people trespass. Etc. Why are these big wigs at their houses with zero security, zero cameras, etc? 1 security asshole watching a set of cameras.
- What’s this magic cliff where you can throw all the bodies off you want and no one finds them? haha
- Why are people able to get away with all of this stuff that no one’s been able to get away with for 50 years now. haha. The lady smashes a phone but the store would still have cameras. Everyone beats up everyone but no jail.
- Does the ranch not have health care?
- Why is there an endless stream of bad guys?
- They sure managed to make Kevin Costner scary. haha
Super want to move to Montana now. I’m told it’s super cold. haha
Where is Yellowstone filmed?
Although Yellowstone takes place in Montana, majority of the show was actually filmed in Utah. According to Marshall Moore – Vice President of Operations and Marketing at the Utah Film Studios – over half of the show’s first three seasons were filmed in his state.J
I hate in TV/Movies when a character has something and someone robs them. Drives me crazy even if it’s fake. Thieves in real life or fake life are the worst.
PHILADELPHIA – Venmo users said they’re changing their minds about the app over a new legal provision that requires the company to report commercial transactions totaling over $600 per year to the IRS.
“Honestly, I’m using Venmo because there’s no taxes,” and if it “starts to have taxes, I’m not using it anymore,” one Venmo user told Fox News.
Effective Jan. 1, third-party payment processors are required to report a user’s business transactions to the IRS if they exceed $600 for the year. Previously, payment apps like PayPal, Zelle and Cash App were required to send users Form 1099-K only if their gross income exceeded $20,000 and if they had 200 separate transactions within a calendar year.
A show about bad super heroes with innocent people that die. Then they’re ran by a corporation only concerned about money. It’s really entertaining. I could not stop watching until early morning. They do of course make Christians look REALLY bad which is insulting.
THE BOYS is an irreverent take on what happens when superheroes, who are as popular as celebrities, as influential as politicians and as revered as Gods, abuse their superpowers rather than use them for good. It’s the powerless against the super powerful as The Boys embark on a heroic quest to expose the truth about “The Seven,” and their formidable Vought backing.
Nooooo. I just started watching that a week ago then he dies.
Bob Saget, who went from being a respected stand-up comedian to a successful star of Full House, has reportedly died at age 65.
Sources close to the comic say he died Sunday at the Ritz-Carlton in Orlando, Florida, TMZ reports.
Employees of the hotel reportedly found Saget in his room around 4 p.m., and Sheriff’s deputies and and the fire department arrived soon after.
‘Full House’ Co-Stars, Twitter Users React To Bob Saget’s Death
a I still still know what you did last summer? Or a I even still know what you did last summer.?
(both are on Netflix). It’s pretty hard to watch them after Scary Movie which were way better versions of the same story. haha
Here’s 2 good reads on what’s coming
Our most anticipated movies of 2022
Our most anticipated TV shows of 2022
Also, when someone is chasing someone in a car on foot, why do the people running from the car always run a straight line until the car runs them over? Go other directions, use a telephone pole to block it. So dumb.
I’d take a return to 4 years of Bill Clinton. At least food was cheaper, gas was $2, people weren’t destroying their friends and family members over politics.
that no one ever in history has made it to page 2 of a news page. Once it’s on page 2, it no longer exists.
The guys face on the thumbnail kinda turned me off to it but I gave it a shot. I had no idea this movie was out in 2010. I’m like why does that girl look like a very much younger Megan Fox. haha.
Jonah Hex is a 2010 American Western superhero film based on the DC Comics character of the same name. Directed by Jimmy Hayward in his live-action debut, …
A 2012 movie with Johnny Depp. Pretty entertaining. I had never heard of it.
Whenever anyone takes a gun away from someone to use later, they NEVER take any extra ammo or even look for extra ammo. They assume the gun has ammo and that’s all they’ll ever need. Pretty weird.
Big Foot! Read this great article
and also check out:
Bigfoot is a monster truck. The original Bigfoot began as a 1974 Ford F-250 pickup that was modified by its owner Bob Chandler beginning in 1975. By 1979, the modifications were so extensive, the truck came to be regarded as the first monster truck. Other trucks with the name “Bigfoot” have been introduced in the years since, and it remains a well-known monster truck moniker in the United States.
It’s the future, yet again. What do we get? Uh there’s some companies that are testing drones that deliver things. There’s dopy drones that get stuck and thank you for helping them. Better than murder drones I suppose.
We have a ShitTon of Teslas on the road now, especially in Southern California. Do you ever see those future movies where everyone is in the white future car? That’s what it’s like around here. I was just driving down the 405, and counted up to 50 Teslas just go by in the carpool lane. I started a new pretend GPS game where I just count how many Teslas I see per trip. You can’t really play that vs. someone because it depends on how far you go and how long you drive.
What’s funny about them is watching them all in giant gas crisis lines to use the charging stations. They have to give up 3 hours of time just to charge their Teslas + are doing it off bad energy such as coal/diesel. Then the batteries come from high “suspect” areas. But hey remember back when we were stuck with the Honda Insite as an electric car. At least the Teslas are the fastest things ever but the drivers are SO bad.
I also like how you can somewhat mess with the Tesla’s ai (AFAIK) forcing it to space out or stop to not hit you.
Things that were supposed to be the future
- Remember how the Segaway was going to be the future?
- Remember all those Hoverboards that people caught on fire or had accidents.
- I see all these rich people on the $1500 electric bikes. Insane. I guess if it’s a car replacement.
- They got those water jet things that are too expensive to rent.
- Drones were fun for a while but they’re so pointless. They’re great when making youtube/professional videos or for certain events (flood damage, fires, etc).
- They got all sorts of future toys that no one can afford.
- Remember Google Glass? They actually are selling Bluetooth sound sunglasses now but the sound is supposed to be pretty bad in them + they’re BULKY.
- Some people love them but I really hate Apple Airpods. I really bet they (and any in-ear speakers) cause hearing damage.
- It’s a bit late but maybe Tik Tok is the future. The content is so funny and good as it learns your filtering. And it DID have classic no censoring internet, back when the internet was good. I can sit on there for HOURS (up to 4+) just scrolling and laughing myself to death. It’s really the most uplifting content. What’s sad is it takes China to go to for the REAL uncensored internet. The American internet is so censored you never see any good or fun content. But ironically you can’t see that content IN China. haha. Tik Tok keeps censoring random good stuff but then doesn’t censor things they should IMO like underage children stuff. The more uncensored things get, the nastier they become as witnessed in the rawest areas of the internet (or classic Reddit before it was compromised). But there has to be a balance and non-political slant to moderation.
- Phones/Apps just get more invasive every year. It’s almost worth going back to the classic Telephone. I found once I stopped playing dumb GPS games I didn’t even care about my phone anymore. I can just sit it down and not even care.
- I love that people are losing interested in Alexa, etc. People were so dumb to just let that spyware device into their lives. I mean there are some good uses/tricks with it if it wasn’t literally recording and reporting all your lives to corporations/government. My kid got one and they’re like, can you sell it for me. haha.
- They’re still trying to add internet/Bluetooth to every stupid device too. Things you wouldn’t even believe.
- They now have apps for TOOTHBRUSHES with statistics and results. What a waste of time
- My doorklock has an app
- I got a $200 shaver with an app. haha. I mean what time do you have in your life where you’re reviewing how well you shave.
However, some of my favorite app/bluetooth things have been:
- my sprinkler system
- my heat/air. I love just opening up my app to turn it up/down
- door / mixed. The dumb thing opens when I’m inside for no reason but sometimes it works properly when coming open and opens for me. $350 doorlock. (didn’t pay that).
- Car. But man our SUV’s Bluetooth is such a piece of shit. It keeps asking for OK/upload contacts. I had to drive home the whole way the other day for hours because it wouldn’t connect to my phone. It doesn’t let you do things when it’s moving. All this bs. My other car that I used some $20 device worked great though.
- Everyone’s still stuck with Facebook but at least lots of people have chosen to delete their Facebook profile. It’s just a scam to get likes and people that are your friends aren’t REALLY your friends in most cases. You haven’t been able to post any real discussions or content in years, it’s like having a professional Church conversation on there. However it still is one of the best places for mass updates with photos or sharing cute safe content.
Then instead of the dream future, we basically get the Mad Max/dystopian future instead. That’s what the Bible says will happen anyway though, that AT the end of the world, things will get worse and worse until the final end. We just never know when that point is, but it certainly seems like now doesn’t it? So many Christians think these are the end times but who knows.